We inform you that the Chancellery offices will reopen from Monday, June 15th.
In accordance with the standards dictated by the “Shared protocol for the regulation of measures to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus at workplace” between the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Health and the social partners, signed on April 24th 2020 and published in the Official Journal as annex n° 12 of legislative decree n° 34/2020 dated May, 19th 2020, we describe the instructions and how to access the premises of the Chancellery:
- Access to the office is prohibited for those who have symptoms of flu, body temperature> 37.5 C °, or come from risk areas; those who have had contacts with positive people in the past 14 days; all those already under active surveillance by their Local Health Unit. These are conditions that require, based on the measures in force, to inform the family doctor or the competent health authority.
- For the access, all parties must wear surgical masks which will be provided, for those who do not have them, at the entrance.
- The use of disposable gloves is also recommended. In case of absence, alcohol-based detergents are available for visitors to wash their hands and will be accessible through dispensers located at the entrance.
- Access to the office will be allowed always and only by appointment and for a maximum of 2 people at a time. The maximum duration of each appointment cannot exceed 45 minutes. During appointments, interpersonal distance must be respected and always wearing the surgical mask while maintaining adequate ventilation of the premises.
- If you meet other people at the entrance or at the exit, it will be necessary to keep a distance by avoiding generating queues or gatherings in the hallway or in the entrance.
- Visitors will be allowed to use the toilets accessible in the central corridor only.
- Masks must be worn until the exit door.
Appointment requests must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the Chancellery for other requests at the usual telephone numbers: 0039 064741190, 0039 06 4819401 or to the usual e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information will be provided on the website and on the Order’s social media.